Need to know how to adjust Honma TR21 fairway woods to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Honma TR21 woods are fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Honma TR21 fairways can be adjusted.
Honma TR21 Fairway Woods Lofts
The Honma TR20 460 Fairway Woods is sold in three standard lofts of 13.5 degrees, 15 degrees, 16.5 degrees, 18 degrees & 21 degrees.
Honma TR21 Fairway Woods Specs
Loft: 13.5 degrees, 15 degrees, 16.5 degrees, 18 degrees & 21 degrees
Standard Length: 42.0 inches, 42.5 inches & 43 inches
Standard Lie: 58 degrees, 58.5 degrees & 59 degrees
Adjustability: Non-Rotating System adjusts for loft, lie and face angle without rotating the shaft during the adjustment process. Position the settings in Op (Open), Cl (Closed), Up (Increased Loft) or Fl (Flat).
Adjusting The Loft Angle of Honma TR21 Fairway Woods
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your fairway. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust Honma TR21 Fairway Woods:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Honma TR21 Woods that attaches the fairway head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the club set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most clubs.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the clubhead is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.