How To Adjust a Callaway Big Bertha 2023 Driver (Adjustment Guide – Loft & Lie)
Instructions for how to adjust the loft and lie of a Callaway Big Berths 2023 driver
Need to know how to adjust a Callaway Big Bertha 2023 driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The latest version of the Callaway Big Bertha driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of golf driver adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Callaway Big Bertha driver 2023 can be adjusted.
Callaway Big Bertha 2023 Driver Lofts
The Callaway Big Bertha is sold in three standard lofts of 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees and 12.5 degrees.
Callaway Big Bertha 2023 Driver Specs
Loft: 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees & 12.5 degrees
Standard Length: 45.75 inches
Standard Lie: 60 degrees
Adjustability: Minus 1 degree or plus 2 degrees (8-11 degrees, 9.5-12.5 degrees, 11.5-14.5 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Callaway Big Bertha 2023 Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Callaway Big Bertha 2023 driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Callaway Big Bertha driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to explore further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driver is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.