How To Adjust Ping G430 Woods (Adjustment Guide – Loft & Lie)
Instructions for how to adjust the loft and lie of Ping G430 fairway woods
Need to know how to adjust Ping G430 woods to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Ping G430 fairways are fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of golf driver adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Ping G430 fairway woods can be adjusted.
Ping G430 Woods Lofts
The Ping G430 Woods has three models with different lofts for each.
The Ping G430 Max Fairway Woods are sold in four standard lofts of 3-wood (15.0 degrees), 5-wood (18.0 degrees), 7-wood (21.0 degrees) and 9-wood (24.0 degrees).
The Ping G430 SFT Fairway Woods comes in 3-wood (16.0 degrees), 5-wood (19.0 degrees) and 7-wood (22.0 degrees).
The Ping G430 LST Fairway Woods is sold in only 3-wood (15.0 degrees) loft.
Ping G430 Max Fairway Woods Specs
Loft: 3-wood (15.0 degrees), 5-wood (18.0 degrees), 7-wood (21.0 degrees) and 9-wood (24.0 degrees)
Standard Length: 43 inches, 42.5 inches, 42 inches & 41.5 inches
Standard Lie: 56 degrees, 56.5 degrees, 57 degrees & 57.5 degrees
Adjustability: ±1.5 degrees up and down (13.5-16.5 degrees, 16.5-19.5 degrees, 19.5-22.5 degrees & 21.5-25.5 degrees)
Ping G430 SFT Fairway Woods Specs
Loft: 3-wood (16.0 degrees), 5-wood (19.0 degrees) and 7-wood (22.0 degrees)
Standard Length: 42 inches, 42.5 inches & 43 inches
Standard Lie: 56.5 degrees, 57 degrees & 57.5 degrees
Adjustability: ±1.5 degrees up and down (14.5-17.5 degrees, 17.5-20.5 degrees & 20.5-23.5 degrees)
Ping G430 LST Fairway Woods Specs
Loft: 3-wood (15.0 degrees)
Standard Length: 43 inches
Standard Lie: 56 degrees
Adjustability: ±1.5 degrees up and down (13.5-16.5 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of Ping G430 Woods
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your fairway. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust Ping G430 Woods Lofts:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Ping G430 Woods that attaches the fairway head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the clubhead is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.