Need to know how to adjust a Honma TR20 460 driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Honma TR20 460 driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of driver adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Honma TR20 460 driver can be adjusted.
Honma TR20 460 Drivers Lofts
The Honma TR20 460 driver is sold in three standard lofts of 8.5 degrees, 9.5 degrees and 10.5 degrees.
Honma TR20 460 Driver Specs
Loft: 8.5 degrees, 9.5 degrees & 10.5 degrees
Standard Length: 45.25 inches
Standard Lie: 59 degrees
Adjustability: Non-Rotating System adjusts for loft, lie and face angle without rotating the shaft during the adjustment process. Position the settings in Op (Open), Cl (Closed), Up (Increased Loft) or Fl (Flat).
It also features three adjustable weight positions on the sole for stability, low spin or draw bias.
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Honma TR20 460 Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Honma TR20 460 driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Honma TR20 460 driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, turn to the setting you require.
3. You can rotate the non-rotating hosel to one of eight positions.
4. Position the settings in Op (Open), Cl (Closed), Up (Increased Loft) or Fl (Flat). Alternatively switch the three sole weights around.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driver is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.