Need to know how to adjust a Ping G430 Max 10K driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Ping G430 Max 10K is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of golf driver adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Ping G430 Max 10K driver can be adjusted.
Ping G430 Max 10K Drivers Lofts
The Ping G430 Max 10K driver is sold in 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees and 12 degrees with eight separate hosel adjustment options.
Ping G430 Max 10K Driver Specs
Loft: 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees & 12 degrees
Standard Length: 45.75 inches
Standard Lie: 58.5 degrees
Adjustability: Plus or minus 1.5 degrees (7.5-10.5 degrees, 9-12 degrees and 10.5-13.5 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Ping G430 Max 10K Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Ping G430 Max 10K driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Ping G430 Max 10K driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driver is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
James is an avid golfer and reviews golf equipment and new gear for GolfReviewsGuide.com as well as providing the latest golf news. You will find him on a golf course wherever possible.