Need to know how to adjust a TaylorMade M6 driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The TaylorMade M6 driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of driver adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the TaylorMade M6 driver can be adjusted.
TaylorMade M6 Drivers Lofts
The TaylorMade M6 driver is sold in three standard lofts of 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees and 12 degrees.
Left-handed drivers are available in 9 degrees and 10.5 degrees.
TaylorMade M6 Driver Specs
Standard Length: 45.75 inches
Loft: 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees and 12 degrees
Standard Lie: 56-60 degrees
Adjustability: Plus 2 degrees or minus 2 degrees (7-11 degrees, 8.5-12.5 degrees & 10-14 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a TaylorMade M6 Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a TaylorMade M6 driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your TaylorMade M6 driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driver is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.