Need to know how to adjust a TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway Woods to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus woods are fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle
The amount of adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus fairways can be adjusted.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway Woods Lofts
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus woods will be available in 3-wood (15 degrees) and 5-wood (18 degrees).
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway Specs
Loft: 3-wood (15 degrees) and 5-wood (18 degrees)
Standard Length: 42.25 inches & 43.25 inches
Standard Lie: 57-61° & 57.5-61.5°
Adjustability: Providing +/- 2° of loft adjustability (13-17 degrees & 16-20 degrees). The 50g sliding weight can also be positioned to create a higher or lower ball flight.
Adjusting The Loft Angle of TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway Woods
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your fairway. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway Woods:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway that attaches the fairway head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the clubhead is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.