How To Adjust a Callaway Epic Max Driver (Adjustment Guide – Loft & Lie)
Instructions for how to adjust the loft and lie of a Callaway Epic Max driver
Need to know how to adjust a Callaway Epic Max driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Callaway Epic Max driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of driver loft adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Callaway Epic Max driver can be adjusted.
Callaway Epic Max Drivers Lofts
The Callaway Epic Max driver is sold in three standard lofts of 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees, and 12 degrees.
Callaway Epic Max Driver Specs
Standard Length: 45.75 inches
Loft: 9 degrees, 10.5 degrees and 12 degrees
Standard Lie: 59 degrees
Adjustability: Minus 1 degrees or plus 2 degrees (8-11 degrees, 9.5-12.5 degrees, 11-14 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Callaway Epic Max Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Callaway Epic Max driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Callaway Epic Max driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driving is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the low, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.