Need to know how to adjust Tour Edge Exotics C723 woods to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Tour Edge Exotics C723 fairways are fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Tour Edge Exotics C723 woods can be adjusted.
Tour Edge Exotics C723 Woods Lofts
The Tour Edge Exotics C723 fairway woods are sold in three standard lofts of 13 degrees, 15 degrees and 18 degrees.
Tour Edge Exotics C723 Woods Specs
Loft: 13 degrees, 15 degrees and 18 degrees
Standard Length: 43.25 inches & 42.25 inches
Standard Lie: 55.5 to 59 degrees
Adjustability: The adjustable hosel allows adjustment of the the loft by +/- 2 degrees and lie angle through a range of 3 degrees.
Adjusting The Loft Angle of Tour Edge Exotics C723 Woods
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your fairway woods. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Tour Edge Exotics C723 woods:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Tour Edge Exotics C723 fairway woods that attaches the club head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the club set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most clubs.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the clubhead is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
James is an avid golfer and reviews golf equipment and new gear for GolfReviewsGuide.com as well as providing the latest golf news. You will find him on a golf course wherever possible.