Need to know how to adjust a Titleist TSi1 driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Titleist TSi1 driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Titleist TSi1 driver can be adjusted.
Titleist TSi1 Drivers Lofts
The Titleist TSi1 driver comes in three standard lofts of 9 degrees, 10 degrees, and 12 degrees.
Titleist TSi1 Driver Specs
Loft: 9 degrees, 10 degrees, and 12 degrees
Standard Length: 45.75 inches
Standard Lie: 58.5 degrees
Adjustability: +/- 1.5 degrees (8-10 degrees, 9-11 degrees and 11-13 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Titleist TSi1 Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Titleist TSi1 driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Titleist TSi1 driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to explore further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driver is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.