How To Adjust a Titleist TSR2 Driver (Adjustment Guide – Loft & Lie)
Instructions for how to adjust the loft and lie of a Titleist TSR2 driver
Need to know how to adjust a Titleist TSR2 driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Titleist TSR2 driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of adjustment in golf drivers you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Titleist TSR2 driver can be adjusted.
Titleist TSR2 Drivers Lofts
The Titleist TSR2 Driver is sold in four standard lofts of 8 degrees, 9 degrees, 10 degrees and 11 degrees.
Titleist TSR2 Driver Specs
Standard Length: 45.75 inches
Loft: 8 degrees, 9 degrees, 10 degrees and 11 degrees
Standard Lie: 58.5 degrees
Adjustability: +/- 1.5 degrees (6.5-9.5 degrees, 7.5-10.5 degrees, 8.5-11.5 degrees, 9.5-12.5 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Titleist TSR2 Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Titleist TSR2 driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Titleist TSR2 driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft to up to 16 further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driving is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the low, you repeat this process.
The Golf Reviews Guide team provide honest analysis of courses worldwide, information on the best golf destinations to visit, reviews the latest products and golf equipment and up to the minute golf news from the tours.