How To Adjust a Titleist TSR4 Driver (Adjustment Guide – Loft & Lie)
Instructions for how to adjust the loft and lie of a Titleist TSR4 driver
Need to know how to adjust a Titleist TSR4 driver to switch the loft and lie angles? We have a complete guide and adjustment chart.
The Titleist TSR4 driver is fully adjustable with a hosel offering you the opportunity to adjust the loft to increase or decrease your launch angle.
The amount of adjustment you can make differs from brand to brand but the step-by-step guide below shows you how the Titleist TSR4 driver can be adjusted.
Titleist TSR4 Drivers Lofts
The Titleist TSR4 driver is sold in three standard lofts of 8 degrees, 9 degrees and 10 degrees.
Titleist TSR4 Driver Specs
Standard Length: 45.5 inches
Loft: 8 degrees, 9 degrees, and 10 degrees
Standard Lie: 58.5 degrees
Adjustability: +/- 1.5 degrees (6.5-9.5 degrees, 7.5-10.5 degrees and 8.5-11.5 degrees)
Adjusting The Loft Angle of a Titleist TSR4 Driver
There are a few simple steps you can take to adjust the loft angle of your driver. You will just need an adjustment tool or wrench to get started.
Here’s how to adjust a Titleist TSR4 driver:
1. Locate the screw on the sole of your Titleist TSR4 driver that attaches the driver head to the shaft.
2. Using the wrench, loosen the screw by turning anticlockwise.
3. Once the screw is fully out, you can rotate the adjustable hosel to a lower loft or a higher loft depending on your preference. You will notice the loft figure you had the driver set to and be able to turn the shaft for further options.
4. When you have turned the hosel to your required loft, slot the shaft back into your club head. Your new loft will be display through the window on most drivers.
5. Put the screw back in place and tighten with the wrench by turning clockwise. When it is fully tight, you will hear a crank that sounds like the driver is cracking. At this point, the screw is as tight as needed.
Every time you want to adjust the loft, you repeat this process.
Stuart Bell provides insightful analysis of the latest golf equipment and reviews golf gear for GolfReviewsGuide.com. Life goal is to become a scratch golfer!